Gig Club needs a FUN, OUTGOING SOCIAL SECRETARY

Gig Club needs a FUN, OUTGOING SOCIAL SECRETARY

Hi Giggers

I had two offers from members who are interested in taking on the role of Membership Secretary and so thank you very much to them both for stepping up and being willing to get involved.

Now we can try another role - Social Secretary.

It seems such a long time since we had any Social events at the club or even at home for that matter. So this role will have to start slowly and build up as and when we are allowed to get together and have a social!

We have had some brilliant events in the past organised by Julia, Lizy, Kath and Brian and Sharon.  Barn Dances, Quiz nights, Table Tennis with Chilli in a bag, Beach Fun days, Xmas balls, Halloween Parties, Easter Egg Hunts, Greek night at the Mad Hatters. Just before Lockdown we were starting to organise a Charity Ladies Night in association with Salt Shack and the Marina which had to be postponed.

This role could be taken on by a couple of people and shared and of course as soon as you ask for help there will always be a group willing to assist.

Let me know if you might be interested in the role and we can all look forward to some fun together !
Jackie

Re: Gig Club REALLY needs a MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY

Jackie Tutt
Shared role if there are two lovely members that can work well together and would like to split the task - let me know if you need more information. It would be really appreciated as there are a lot of jobs done by a very few committee members.
Jackie x

Re: Gig Club needs a FUN, OUTGOING SOCIAL SECRETARY

Re: Gig Club needs a FUN, OUTGOING SOCIAL SECRETARY

Re: Gig Club needs a FUN, OUTGOING SOCIAL SECRETARY

Plenty of help available if you are considering this vital role “, come on Langstone “