Gig Club at Hayling Island Fete Next Wednesday August 14th 11.30 till 4.15

Gig Club at Hayling Island Fete Next Wednesday August 14th 11.30 till 4.15

Dear Giggers, We are taking a Gig along to The Three Churches fete this Wednesday 14th August  to Promote The Gig Club and our forthcoming Open Day on August 24 th at the Marina, Shelley will be there with her Kettle-bells and Mike will  have some Rowing Machines for  children's  competitions, so if you are free in the afternoon please come along bring the family and have some fun.
The Fete opens from 11.30 till 4.15 pm and is in the Hayling Park  .

Re: Gig Club at Hayling Island Fete Next Wednesday August 14th 11.30 till 4.15

Brian
It's looking to be a sunny day , bring the family and meet us there.