Gig Club at Hayling 3 Churches Fete Today 14th August

Gig Club at Hayling 3 Churches Fete Today 14th August

Brian
Many thanks to Shelley, Andrew, Debbie and Kath for your support and efforts in making the day a success with over 100 rowing contestants in the 1 min rowing machine test. We have 6 interested people who have been sent information about the club and numerous enquiries from people likely to attend our open day. A great PR event within the local community for the Langstone Cutters Gig Club. Five local policemen joined in the fun and competed against each another, brilliant! Photos will follow later.

Re: Gig Club at Hayling 3 Churches Fete Today 14th August

Natalie
sounds great well done all!