Gig Club Regatta

Alan & Julia
Kath & Brian have prevailed upon Julia to coordinate catering for the Regatta and she is looking for a few volunteers to help with sandwich making, packaging and cutting cakes etc. She has arranged for the club to utilise the Hayling College Kitchen for early on Saturday morning so no one needs to miss the Round Hayling Race.

In addition to sandwiches, we would like to offer cakes, flapjacks, biscuits etc. as Weymouth did recently, so if club members could donate home-made or shop bought cakes we should be OK (and hopefully generate some income for the club).

Please respond via the forum or to my email address - a.robinson397@ntlworld.com - as soon as possible, with an idea of what you may be able to donate, Julia would be very grateful.

Thanks in anticipation,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Gig Club Regatta

robina and chris
I shall donate homemade lemon drizzle traybake and chocolate traybake.
12 portions of each

Re: Gig Club Regatta

Alan & Julia
Thanks Robina, a great start and some of my favourites too!

Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Gig Club Regatta

Alan
Happy to make two dozen cupcakes.

Re: Gig Club Regatta

Alan & Julia
Thanks Carole, much appreciated.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Gig Club Regatta

Ah Alan/Julia as discussed happy to help anyway I can on the baking front will take at recipe books and let you know what.  Also happy to help with sandwiches in the morning - am rowing so will have to be early.

Robina please can you take me off the duty I put my hand up for last night -forgotten what it was called, it was the one where given the numbers expected we had too many I, think it was heave hoing not sure.
I will be making eats instead.

Thanks.

Re: Gig Club Regatta

Shelley
Nat, it was meet and greet you were down for. So you're off that squad and onto Julia's cake and sandwiches crew instead. :)

Other things you put your hand up for were to see how many glasses you have so that we know if we should hire any, or any extra (please let Kath know), and you're providing one of the gazebos.

Quick note to everyone else... I'm tidying up last night's notes and will then email them to everyone for information and in case non-attendees are able to help out somewhere.

Shel x

Re: Gig Club Regatta

Shelley
Guys and gals... Robina has sent out a great summary of last night with just enough info for everyone to know where they need to be and what they need to do. Ignore my mention of sending notes, mine include the entire project plan and you probably don't want that level of detail anyway!!

If anyone who wasn't at last night's meeting would like to help on regatta day then please reply here and we'll find you something to do!

Re: Gig Club Regatta

Brian
Hi Shelley, Please post the information you have on the entire project to Gig C,lub Members as it will help to make people aware of the Events and assembly points etc.
We cannot have enough information on this event.
Many thanks
Brian

On Jun 8, 2013, at 4:39 PM, "Shelley [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Guys and gals... Robina has sent out a great summary of last night with just enough info for everyone to know where they need to be and what they need to do. Ignore my mention of sending notes, mine include the entire project plan and you probably don't want that level of detail anyway!!

If anyone who wasn't at last night's meeting would like to help on regatta day then please reply here and we'll find you something to do!

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Gig-Club-Regatta-tp681p704.html

Re: Gig Club Regatta

Hi all sorry to have missed Friday night - I cant or probably can't cook but could get "Young " Paul to do a Lemon Drizzle cake or Banana Loaf in any event. If not I will definetely buy something yummy!

Paul away sailing that weekend so I have dog and daughter but also want to row - of course fitting all that round being a responsible member of club will do whatever people think is most needed on the weekend.

Re: Gig Club Regatta

Hi I should not be down for a Gazebo coz I never put my hand up - as I don't have one.  So maybe I sneezed ;-)

Re: Gig Club Regatta

Alan
Kath has me listed to help make sandwiches, so I will join Julia at the Hayling College at 09:00.
Carole