Gig Club Open Rowing Session Saturday 15th June

Gig Club Open Rowing Session Saturday 15th June

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Gig Club Open Rowing Session Saturday 15th June

Brian
Jennie is included for Saturday at 11am

Re: Gig Club Open Rowing Session Saturday 15th June

annahickmore
Hello Brian, please can you put my name down for the open rowing session on Saturday morning?
Many thanks, Anna Hickmore x

Re: Gig Club Open Rowing Session Saturday 15th June

Brian
Thats fine Anna look forward to seeing you.

On Jun 10, 2013, at 6:57 PM, "annahickmore [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Brian, please can you put my name down for the open rowing session on Saturday morning?
Many thanks, Anna Hickmore x

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Gig-Club-Open-Rowing-Session-Saturday-15th-June-tp721p738.html

Re: Gig Club Open Rowing Session Saturday 15th June

Hello

Can you put Kieran down for a row please.

Thanks

Sarah

Re: Gig Club Open Rowing Session Saturday 15th June

Brian
Ok will meet at 11am Saturday at reception with Keirian
Best wishes
Brian

On Jun 11, 2013, at 6:33 PM, "sarahb [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello

Can you put Kieran down for a row please.

Thanks

Sarah

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Gig-Club-Open-Rowing-Session-Saturday-15th-June-tp721p762.html

Re: Gig Club Open Rowing Session Saturday 15th June

For this Saturdays club Row at 11am we have
Brian
Anna
Keiran
Lilly
Lillys Friend
Jennie
And room for o e more . But the row will go.
Please meet at the reception for 10.45 am

Re: Gig Club Open Rowing Session Saturday 15th June

the Open Club Row will Launch and return from Berth C40 . Meet at marina reception for 10.45 am please.

Re: Gig Club Open Rowing Session Saturday 15th June

We have a full crew. Now fof 11am Saturday.
Brian
Anna hickmore
Keiran
Lilly
Llillys friend
Jennie
Emma.
See you all at reception at 10.45am

Re: Gig Club Open Rowing Session Saturday 15th June

URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT SATURDAY OPEN ROW 11.00AM CANCELLED DUE TO HIGH WINDS Due to a forecast of high winds and the nature of this row to introduce new rowers, for reasons of safety and the participants this row is cancelled. We will endeavour to notify all those registered who are not members.