Get Active Havant - exhibition/fitness day on Saturday 20 July - any volunteers?

Get Active Havant - exhibition/fitness day on Saturday 20 July - any volunteers?

Shelley
Get Active Havant takes place on Saturday as a part of the Staunton Festival. It offers a day of sports and activities similar to the recent Fitbeat day in Emsworth.

http://www.havant.gov.uk/news/get-active-staunton-festival

The Gig Club has been allocated a space and it was our intention to replicate the Fitbeat day; i.e. have one of the boats on site and a few rowing machines so that people could have a go over a timed distance for prizes and top spot on the leaderboard.

I will be there with my Kettlebells but won't be able to man both stands and Mike will be busy with an LAR client.

Is anyone else able to come along and help out? The Fitbeat event was hugely busy with queues of kids wanting to row so we expect this one will be busy too. The event runs 11am to 3pm and we would need to tow the boat there and back. Would be great if people could help out on a shift basis. Any takers?

Re: Get Active Havant - exhibition/fitness day on Saturday 20 July - any volunteers?

Paula Bray
Sorry Shelley but after rowing have Molly commitments that day!

Re: Get Active Havant - exhibition/fitness day on Saturday 20 July - any volunteers?

Hi Shelley, sorry cant make it , but hope it goes well .

Re: Get Active Havant - exhibition/fitness day on Saturday 20 July - any volunteers?

Shelley
Thanks for taking the time to reply guys and gals.  I've withdrawn the Gig Club's attendance on the day. We'll try again next year... xx