GRR training SoL

Eithne
Hoping to start the GRR training this week. Plan is Tuesday at 1830. Please let me know whether you can make it as soon as possible so we can offer up any free spaces to other interested parties. We will need a tow - so Natalie hoping you can help if you can get cover.

I'm working on options for positions so we can discuss and try out.

RE: GRR training SoL

I can be there.

Re: GRR training SoL

Yes count me in - will be comiing from Salisbury so will come direct!

Re: GRR training SoL

Ruth Colenso
I can be there on Tuesday
Ruth

Re: GRR training SoL

Hi Eithne
Cover sorted I can tow and row on Tues/tomorrow night.

I am not sure what you meant by alternative row tow in your text, but just so you know I cannot do Wednesday evenings.  This week I won't be able to do Friday either but otherwise I can do other days by just not doing something else, if the helps.
Nx

Re: GRR training SoL

Excellent guys we have everyone bar Alex all set for tomorrow.
See you at the compound at 1820 so we can get the boat out on the water for 1830.