GRR

Clair Fennessy
Hi guys

Could you tell me who is running the crews and organisation for this years GRR please?

Many thanks xx

Re: GRR

simon sprackling
HI Clair
I think I volunteerd myself for the GRR as i love it .
If there is even a chance of it going ahead i think we should go for it .
Robina normally books us in , and i think as it could be the only race event of the year we will have plenty of takers .
I think between  Matt, Colin , Colin , Perry and myself,  the logistics of  boats etc  will be easily do able (sorry guys !).
so I will post for interest and ask comitee for boat availablity  and see where we are .
regards Simon