GRR news and pics for Hayling Islander please

GRR news and pics for Hayling Islander please

Shelley
Hi all,

As you may know, I write a piece for the HI every month, which takes up most of the "On the Water" page. This month obviously the Great River Race needs to be written about!

If you have any great pictures, please can you email them to me at shelley@langstonerowing.co.uk

I'd also love full names of the HoH crew.

Finally, if each team captain could give two sentences about their boat's race that would be fab. Just two sentences (and not too long!) as there are a lot of teams to include!

Thanks all

Shel x

Re: GRR news and pics for Hayling Islander please

Andrew Berry
Hi Shelley,
I have replied direct to you you on the HoH question and sent you some photos.
I shall try and compose two sentences later

Thanks
Andrew

Re: GRR news and pics for Hayling Islander please

Martin
Hi Shelley,

I've placed a load on the web site (follow the link under Gallery or via the News article). If you click on the image it will then take you to a site where you can download the full size images. If you need any help just ask.

These are only the Gigs - if you want pictures of the other boats please try https://picasaweb.google.com/109584017921740585919/RiverRace2013?authkey=Gv1sRgCK3J9ubjm9T-xAE where you'll find some good videos also.

Regards

Martin

Re: GRR news and pics for Hayling Islander please

Shelley
That's great, thanks Martin. Some fab pics there, Hilary has done us proud!