GIG CLUB CHRISTMAS PARTY .......,,,OH WHAT A NIGHT

GIG CLUB CHRISTMAS PARTY .......,,,OH WHAT A NIGHT

Its not until we all get together that we realise what makes us so different from other Rowing Clubs,

It was simply   brilliant to see so many members of all ages having so much fun, lots of new faces and  all .....Happy Faces .

Sharons amazing auction and your kind donations and  generosity raised nearly £3000  for the club.

Cant wait to see  your photographs and Kimmy's video of the 12 days of Christmas ...sang in tune this year!!

Thank you Kath for organising , you and Sharon have brought endless benefits,  fun and happiness to our club by staging this event for the past  5 years  and it gets better each time .

         NEXT YEARS CHRISTMAS PARTY IS ALREADY RESERVED AT THE NEWTOWN HOUSE HOTEL FOR .....

             SATURDAY 19 th DECEMBER 2020 ... STICK IT DOWN ON YOUR CALENDAR FOR NEXT YEAR

Re: GIG CLUB CHRISTMAS PARTY .......,,,OH WHAT A NIGHT

SarahH
Absolutely agree Brian. Fab venue, fab food, fab company - a brilliant night. Well done and thank you Kath and Sharon for another great xmas party.
Sarah and Andy xx