Fwd: Weekend rowing sessions Saturday 16th March and Sunday 17th March

Fwd: Weekend rowing sessions Saturday 16th March and Sunday 17th March

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Fwd: Weekend rowing sessions Saturday 16th March and Sunday 17th March

Andrew & Debbie B
Hi Brian,
Can you please put Debbie and Me down for session 2 on Sat
and both of us for BoB.
Thanks
Andrew

Re: Fwd: Weekend rowing sessions Saturday 16th March and Sunday 17th March

Sat 10am please x 2

We shall be over at Langstone helping prepare boats and tree planting ceremony on Sun but happy to row back if needed.

Sun 2.30 please x 2

Re: Fwd: Weekend rowing sessions Saturday 16th March and Sunday 17th March

Andrew & Debbie B
OK Brian - towing won't be a problem...Andrew

Re: Weekend rowing sessions Saturday 16th March and Sunday 17th March

Hi Chris and Robina, thanks for your booking you are both in  session one on saturday, will keep you listed in case we need help to row gigs back , you are both included for sprint training on sunday at 2.30
Brian

Brian - if there's room can I do sprint training on Sunday pls Andrew

Re: Weekend rowing sessions Saturday 16th March and Sunday 17th March

Brian
Hi aAndrew, i dont see a problem with your request ,priority must go to scillies rowers, but i will let you know on friday if thats ok
once i know if there are spaces remaining.
Brian

On Mar 12, 2013, at 6:14 PM, "Andrew & Debbie B [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Brian - if there's room can I do sprint training on Sunday pls Andrew

Re: Fwd: Weekend rowing sessions Saturday 16th March and Sunday 17th March

Both sessions on Saturday now full , with crews of seven.
Session one  meet at slipway for 9.45am to launch for 10am , Colin to tow.
Crew.
Paul B
Carole
Errol
Colin
Katherine
Chris B
Robina
Please return Gig Spirit Of Langstone To Berth B48
Session two Berth B48 leaving at 12 midday
Crew
Katherine
Andrew
Alan M
Paula
Eithne
Ian
Debbie

Still need a lot more rowers to get both boats across on Sunday Morning please at the moment we have Errol.Andrew, Debbie B ,Brian, Katherine , Marion and Adam fo leave at 11.30 am back at 1.30 pm latest. A pity if we have to leave Heart of Hayling behind.
Will update situation for you all on Friday evening.
Best wishes.

Re: Fwd: Weekend rowing sessions Saturday 16th March and Sunday 17th March

robina and chris
If there aren't enough gig rowerss perhaps we could invite some Cutters to get Hayling across.

Re: Fwd: Weekend rowing sessions Saturday 16th March and Sunday 17th March

Andrew & Debbie B
Brian - Am I correct in saying that on Sunday we need to launch both gigs irrespective of what their actual rowing committment is  - so as to allow the road trailers to be swapped over ready for the Scillies ?

Willing to help on this but would be good to have  2 cars with towbars available and some extra helpers.

Andrew

Re: Fwd: Weekend rowing sessions Saturday 16th March and Sunday 17th March

Chris Partridge
I may be able to do Sunday.

Re: Fwd: Weekend rowing sessions Saturday 16th March and Sunday 17th March

Jonathan Rowlands
Hi Brian
Further to me joining the Gig Club last night, I can now confirm that I will be available on Sunday to help bring the Gigs over to Langstone and back.

Jonathan.

Re: Weekend rowing sessions Saturday 16th March and Sunday 17th March

Brian
Thanks Jonathan, see you at the Marina.
Brian

On Mar 14, 2013, at 7:47 PM, "Jonathan Rowlands [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Brian
Further to me joining the Gig Club last night,I can now confirm that I will be available on Sunday to help bring the Gigs over to Langstone, and back, on Sunday.

Jonathan.

Re: Fwd: Weekend rowing sessions Saturday 16th March and Sunday 17th March

Session one meet at slipway 9.45 for launch of Spirit of Langstone, return to berth B48  at 11.30

Crew
Colin who will kindly tow gig to slip
Errol
Ruth
Chris B
Robina
Paul B
June

Session two leave berth B48 at 12 midday
Crew
Katherine
Andrew
Debbie
Alan mitchell
Paula
Eithne
Ian
Return to berth B48 remove thole pins after row.

Boat blessing rowers. Sunday
Meet at marina reception at 11am
Errol
Debbie
Andrew
Brian
Katherine
Marion
Johnathan
Adam.
Will prepare Spirit of Langstone and depart for The Mill at 11.30 am offer gig row to guests, ceremony at 1pm then return to Marina for 1.30pm

Scilly sprint training session Will Now Start At 3.00pm to allow rowers to recover from blessing row. Please note new start time.
Participants
Errol
Chris B
Robina
Katherine
Eithne
Adam
Brian
Marion
Session will last for one hour, return at 4pm to slipway for boat transport to compound.
Best wishes

Re: Fwd: Weekend rowing sessions Saturday 16th March and Sunday 17th March

Alan & Julia
Morning Brian,

Sorry not to be able to row today - too many delayed chores to catch up on.

James & I will be available on Sunday at 11.00hrs to row the gigs across & back for B.O.B. ceremony.

I'll also be available for training at 14.30hrs.

See you tomorrow.

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Weekend rowing sessions Saturday 16th March and Sunday 17th March

Brian
Hi Alan , not been able to get two crews to enable both agigs to be rowed across to Langstone on Sunday morning, sugest you and James  meet us at The Mill at around 12midday, then  you will both have the chance of a row before the blessing at 1pm , you may be able to help row the Gig back  also.
The scillies session starts at 3pm to allow time for those at blessing to regroup.
Best wishes
Brian

On Mar 16, 2013, at 10:09 AM, "Alan Robinson [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Morning Brian,

Sorry not to be able to row today - too many delayed chores to catch up on.

James & I will be available on Sunday at 11.00hrs to row the gigs across & back for B.O.B. ceremony.

I'll also be available for training at 14.30hrs.

See you tomorrow.

Alan.

Re: Fwd: Weekend rowing sessions Saturday 16th March and Sunday 17th March

Ok so which ONE of you waved back at me today... when I was waving like banshie from the RIB today?
Chilly hey!

Nx