Fwd: Open rowing with the Langstone Cutters Rowing Club tomorrow Sunday 10th March

Fwd: Open rowing with the Langstone Cutters Rowing Club tomorrow Sunday 10th March

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Fwd: Open rowing with the Langstone Cutters Rowing Club tomorrow Sunday 10th March

Andrew & Debbie B
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Open rowing with the Langstone Cutters Rowing Club tomorrow Sunday 10th March

Brian
There are 5 who said they would come along today at rowing sessions Andrew ,so we will be ok.
See you in the morning.
Brian

Sent from

On Mar 9, 2013, at 7:25 PM, "Andrew & Debbie B [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Brian - I'm up for this. But with just you me so far , we might be lonely ?? Andrew
(Debbie will come if her tennis match is rained off )