Heart has been enjoying a lovely bath the last couple of days, below is the plan to recover her & place her in to shade. Also a plan to recover Islander, get her clean & re-launch.
Tide is on our side for a 5pm start to this, but appreciate that for some you cannot make until 6 - do not worry, this will help with organising groups to do elements to ensure we remain safe and appropriately distanced
5pm - meet outside of the clubhouse - please do not enter
1. Jane, Kimmy, Robina & Chris will be rowing Islander - so they are to collect the oars & pins they will be using
2. 4 other rowers will be identified to row Heart - They will need to collect the oars & pins they will be using (separate to the other group)
3. Trailers for both boats to be prepped - Matt is going to pop down to grease beforehand
4. Islander - with peg on noses, Islander to be bailed and rowed to main slip, recovered & taken for jet washing
5. Heart to be bailed and rowed to main slip & recovered
6. Heart to be placed in to the compound across the width of the gap, so under full shade (if she doesn't fit in here will take to another location)
7. Once Islander is cleaned, she will be relaunched & put back on to the pontoon
8. Oars & pins to be cleaned by the users and placed back in to the clubhouse
9. Have a natter, perch on some grass and have a beer/cold drink
So far we have available to assist:
If you can help please post below, or if your plans have changed please update the post asap.
Please do not forget SUNCREAM, a bottle of water and also a face covering... we do have hand washing at the clubhouse and sanitiser