Friday 6th April 3 to 5:30 varnishing volunteer required

Friday 6th April 3 to 5:30 varnishing volunteer required

Clare Gibbs
This post was updated on .
We are looking for one person to help with the varnishing on Friday 3pm to 5:30 to help put the 3rd of a potential 7 coats on, so if you are free let us know.
Gary, Brian (super varnisher) and Jim will be there.

Re: Friday 3 to 5:30 varnishing volunteer required

MtB⚓️
Anita Preston has volunteered for Friday, 5:30, via main club page.
Thanks Anita, I’m sure you’ll be fine!

Re: Friday 3 to 5:30 varnishing volunteer required

anitapreston
Hi.  Reading post the request is for a volunteer from 3 til 5.30? NoT for 5.30.  Have I read this right. Do you need me  at  5.30???

Re: Friday 3 to 5:30 varnishing volunteer required

MtB⚓️
My fault, yes it’s 3pm

Re: Friday 3 to 5:30 varnishing volunteer required

anitapreston
No worries. Glad I checked.

Re: Friday 3 to 5:30 varnishing volunteer required

Does this mean Fro 13th?

Re: Friday 3 to 5:30 varnishing volunteer required

MtB⚓️
Sorry Nat, no it means today, new post on now.