For the attention of Road Trailer launchers / launchmasters

For the attention of Road Trailer launchers / launchmasters

Andrew Berry
The right hand tyre on HoH's trailer had a slow leak.

I took it off today and the tyre people said it was leaking due to rusting at the rim/tyre-bead joint. They ground the rust off and hopefully it should stay up now.

Just a reminder then to never put more than just the tyre in the water please, try and keep the steel rim out of the water at all times and never ever submerge the central bearing.

If the latter does ever happen please let me know and you can help me strip the bearing down, wash it out and put some new grease in - before the whole lot seizes solid.

Thanks
Andrew
( Officer Commanding Trailers )