Flying from Exeter on Thurs 30/04 and Tues 05/05 anyone want to car/parking share

Flying from Exeter on Thurs 30/04 and Tues 05/05 anyone want to car/parking share

Natalie
I am flying from Exeter
Thursday 30/04 depart 11:45
return Tuesday 05/05 11:15 arrive

if anyone is doing the same journey roundabout those times let me know if you fancy car sharing.  I will hold out until the end of this weekend then proceed with car park booking.

thanks.

Re: Flying from Exeter on Thurs 30/04 and Tues 05/05 anyone want to car/parking share

i'm giving it unti the end of this week before buying parking so just incase anyone is interested …

Re: Flying from Exeter on Thurs 30/04 and Tues 05/05 anyone want to car/parking share

Rachel Norris
Hi Natalie, I have booked the same flights as you because the idiot at the Scillonian booking office accidentally cancelled my ferry booking rather than alter it to be for one. They then couldn't rebook as the Monday was full. I don't know how I'm going to get the extra day off work but since I am determined to go and there's no route home on the Monday I guess I cross that bridge later. Very cross but happy to be travelling with you.

Rachel

Re: Flying from Exeter on Thurs 30/04 and Tues 05/05 anyone want to car/parking share

Fab great to have you on board Rach and sorry your plans have all been messed about.  Yup I too could have done without the extra 3 days off work but such is life.  Now we just need to make the best of it

Nat sorry to mess you about but they rang back this morning having fixed it for me and refunded the flights so I'm back on the ferry. I didn't know how I was going to get that Tuesday off so probably better this way but it would have been fun to fly with you.
Rachel

Re: Flying from Exeter on Thurs 30/04 and Tues 05/05 anyone want to car/parking share

Natalie
No worries glad its sorted.