🥞 Flat as a pancake! 🥞

Islander Trailer Punctured

Can anyone change a wheel?
It might be more complicated than that as the wheel may not fit past the trailer frame without removing the brake drum!
I’m sure there’s a clever member who can fix this for us? Please post below:

Re: 🥞 Islander Trailer Punctured

MtB⚓️
Repost to remind

Re: 🥞 Flat as a pancake! 🥞

Perry
I’ll give it a go tonight before junior rowing

Re: 🥞 Flat as a pancake! 🥞

Perry
Done tonight but see my post on the spare not fitting correctly.

Re: 🥞 Flat as a pancake! 🥞

Andrew Berry
Well done Perry - do we know the 'provenance' of the trailer ? I forget did it come with Islander as a brand new trailer ?

Re: 🥞 Flat as a pancake! 🥞

Thanks Perry, well sorted, I’ll take a look on Thursday.
In the mean time, was this one of the trailers that is difficult to change the wheel on?
Andrew, Islander has Heart’s former trailer.

Re: 🥞 Flat as a pancake! 🥞

jax sprackling
took tyre to blendworth new tube as rim is porous .
all spares in club are 13 inch  and   islanders trailer is on 12 inch tyres 4 inch PCD studs . So have ordered new rim and tyre  and when it arrives  can swap and use old tyre/rim as a spare. will  return to original rim tyre  tomorrow so ok to use .
Simon

Re: 🥞 Flat as a pancake! 🥞

MtB⚓️
Ok thanks Simon, one off my list.

Re: 🥞 Flat as a pancake! 🥞

jax sprackling
Wheel refitted very tight have to jacck the tralor up high to squeeze wheel in . will see if blenwoth can do a narrower profile tyre on new rim .
simon

Re: 🥞 Flat as a pancake! 🥞

Andrew Berry
As Matt said , the older ones ( Hoh / SoL )  you have to take the hub off.....and also let the pressure out o f the tyre to fit it through, so this is progress ! And its why I got the high lift jack that should be in the container....