First tiny bit of 'Light at the end of the tunnel'

First tiny bit of 'Light at the end of the tunnel'

Brian has had a communication from the Berth Holders Association at Northney Marina , of which we are members, giving details of information received from the RYA. . If agreed this of course will only apply to access to our boats and we shall have to wait for any direction from the CPGA regarding getting back in the boats.

Please see the link.

 https://www.rya.org.uk/newsevents/news/Pages/coronavirus-rya-message.aspx

Love and best wishes, missing you all , keep fit and well !

Robina and Chris

Re: First tiny bit of 'Light at the end of the tunnel'

Jane Cox
Def a bit of light at the end of the tunnel.. to give our boats some love for sure! Thanks for sharing Robina