Fibre Glass Cosmetics

MtB⚓️
Hi GG's
Do we have any fibre glass repair guru's who can help me out with some overdue cosmetics on C Shel?
Even if you just give me some advice that would be great.
It needs a bit of Gelcoat and small matt repairs.
2 or 3 names below will motivate me significantly!
Matt

Re: Fibre Glass Cosmetics

Andrew Berry
Guru would be an exaggeration.....but I've done a bit now and then.....biggest problem will be to get a pigment than can have white added to it to match the existing - faded - blues.
I get all my stuff from John at Harbour Chandlers, Emsworth, next door to 'the Deck'. Also need acetone probably...

Re: Fibre Glass Cosmetics

Alan & Julia
No experience but happy help - even just making Tea.

A.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Fibre Glass Cosmetics

Martin Evans
I did GRP in my apprenticeship but not done it for a while. Charlie, I share the house with does it everyday so no problems getting any help with advice etc.

I don't think we need any small Matt's!!!

Martin