FW: An important date - Please attend Friday 7th June 7.30pm at Unit 3 Northney Marina for a Social Gathering and Planning for our first Regatta

FW: An important date - Please attend Friday 7th June 7.30pm at Unit 3 Northney Marina for a Social Gathering and Planning for our first Regatta

Kath
Dear Giggers, Following on from our Grand Opening Ceremony and highly successful Open Day please make every effort to attend this event to be held at our newly occupied base at Unit 3 , The Roundhouse, Northney Marina.
We would like to start at 7.30pm, chairs are limited so can you please bring along some folding chairs just in case.
We will take this opportunity to welcome any new members to come along, the more the merrier.
The main purpose of the evening is to get all of your inputs together and help in planning and manning our First Rowing Regatta which we are hosting on Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd of June.
If you have any previous experience in

1. Hosting rowing or sailing events.
2. Can offer the use of a boat to marshall or accompany the events or know anyone who can, boat owners fuel expenses will be paid.
3. Know where we can loan race markers or any associated equipment.

Please let us know on the night or email Mike Gilbert mike@langstonerowing.co.uk with copy to me westbrian@me.com, we really want the event to be a success and we can only achieve this with your help and input.
For this Friday evenings refreshments, kindly bring along a sharing platter and your own drinks and glasses.
Tickets for our Regatta Evening at Northney Hall will be on sale priced £10 each.
The Marina Barrier Entry Code will have changed by next Friday to 1947A, you will find a keypad to the right of the barrier if you find the barrier closed, the barrier will raise automatically on your exit.
Please make every effort to attend but if for any reason you can't make it but can help in any way kindly email Mike Gilbert with copy to me Brian.
This is a big event and needs a big combined effort.
See you all on Friday
Brian and Kath