FULL casual row Sunday twenty sixth 11.00 with tea/snack stop

FULL casual row Sunday twenty sixth 11.00 with tea/snack stop

So on the same basis as the midweek rows,  no training, surprise destination , except bring snack money ...meet at clubhouse 11  to take out a boat after the Intermediate row comes back in. Out for between 2 and 3 hours  hours, clubhouse door to clubhouse door.

1 boat only, depending on demand. first come first served.

This will NOT be a regular slot....

Open to anyone from Ladies, Mens and Intermediate Training. These will not be coached rows but will be led by a competent cox.

It’s just an opportunity to get outside, keep fit on the water and enjoy the company of your fellow giggers. Talking will be permitted, perhaps even encouraged !

If its cold and or horrible it will not take place....so check this post before setting out.

Please sign up below if you can make the  session . The first 6 to post will be included with a reserve list. Commitment is important so we can go out with full crew and at present it will be just one boat.

cox Andrew
1 Derek
2 Mary
3 Michelle
4 Georgie
5 Kim
6 Paul
7 Space ?
FULL

Re: casual row Sunday 25th

Mary Golden
Hi Andrew
Derek & Mary up for this please

Ta

Re: casual row Sunday 25th 11.00

.

Re: casual row Sunday 25th 11.00 with tea/snack stop

Lee Farquhar
Hi 25th is a Saturday

Re: casual row Sunday 25th 11.00 with tea/snack stop

Andrew Berry
I don't like your attitude Lee.....are you coming ON SUNDAY

Re: casual row Sunday twenty sixth 11.00 with tea/snack stop

Paul Jones
Hello Andrew. A great idea.
Could u please put down Michelle and Georgina names.
Georgie happy to swap in and row ad the passenger.
Thanks.

Re: casual row Sunday twenty sixth 11.00 with tea/snack stop

Simon Hughes
Yes I can make it if there is still a space on Sunday.

Re: casual row Sunday twenty sixth 11.00 with tea/snack stop

Martin Evans
Yes for me please.

Martin

Re: casual row Sunday twenty sixth 11.00 with tea/snack stop

Andrew Berry
sorry no room

Re: casual row Sunday twenty sixth 11.00 with tea/snack stop

Simon Hughes
Andrew, I have managed to hurt myself & may not be able to row on Sunday tbc. Do you have a reserve? If you have somebody else who is keen perhaps include them now rather than wait for me.  Simon

Re: casual row Sunday twenty sixth 11.00 with tea/snack stop

Andrew Berry
Thanks Simon - no - no reserves....and at least one space...please come if you can .....its going to be a casual row after all

Re: casual row Sunday twenty sixth 11.00 with tea/snack stop

Kimberley
Yes please Andrew x

Re: casual row Sunday twenty sixth 11.00 with tea/snack stop

michelle jones
Hi Andrew if Simon is unfortunately not able to row Paul had said he would like to row or be second passenger. X

Re: casual row Sunday twenty sixth 11.00 with tea/snack stop

Andrew Berry
Thanks M - noted

Re: casual row Sunday twenty sixth 11.00 with tea/snack stop

Martin Evans
I'm no longer around this weekend so I won't be able to row after all.

Martin

Re: FULL casual row Sunday twenty sixth 11.00 with tea/snack stop

Simon Hughes
Paul, Please take my place. So with Paul rowing that should mean you still have 6 rowers. Next time for me Andrew.
Thanks Simon

Re: FULL casual row Sunday twenty sixth 11.00 with tea/snack stop

Andrew Berry
Thanks Simon - get match fit soon....