FULL🥵 Help needed on C Shel Sat or Sun, if you’ve rowed her then come rub her!

FULL🥵 Help needed on C Shel Sat or Sun, if you’ve rowed her then come rub her!

Come down to Mengeham Rythe SC to help out,

Please post below for:

Sat 8th Feb 3pm to 6pm FULL!
Mary G
Derek(up-to 4:30)
Simon S
Stuart

Sun 9th Feb 9am to 12 FULL!
Colin Mc
Perry
Mike
Simon S

Re: 🥵 Help needed on C Shel Sat or Sun, if you’ve rowed her then come rub her!

Mary Golden
Hi Matt
Derek can do 3.00- 4.30
I am happy to be available 3.00-6.00
Cheers
Mary & Derek

Re: 🥵 Help needed on C Shel Sat or Sun, if you’ve rowed her then come rub her!

Jane Cox
Hi Matt, I can’t do this weekend.
Could do Monday after work if that helps at all? I cancelled my manicure especially

Re: 🥵 Help needed on C Shel Sat or Sun, if you’ve rowed her then come rub her!

StuartJ
Can do Saturday from 3pm for a couple of hours

Stuart

Re: FULL🥵 Help needed on C Shel Sat or Sun, if you’ve rowed her then come rub her!

Simon Hughes
If something changes I am around Sunday & can help. Simon

Re: FULL🥵 Help needed on C Shel Sat or Sun, if you’ve rowed her then come rub her!

Caron
I can do Saturday if you need any extra help.

Re: FULL🥵 Help needed on C Shel Sat or Sun, if you’ve rowed her then come rub her!

MtB⚓️
Hi Caron
Can I keep your help for another time, next week.

Re: FULL🥵 Help needed on C Shel Sat or Sun, if you’ve rowed her then come rub her!

Caron
That’s fine Matt 😊

Re: FULL🥵 Help needed on C Shel Sat or Sun, if you’ve rowed her then come rub her!

Thanks Stu, Mary, Derek and also Kimmy for the cake!
We bounced on well today and should do just as well tomorrow....!
MtB