FRI NIGHT RACING AND PICNIC

The weather is looking lovely for our Race Night. H.T. 6.30pm

Meet from 6pm to get the boats ready at North slip.

Racing from 6.30pm - Open to ALL club members.

Bring a blanket or chairs, a picnic and some beer and wine. Friend and Family welcome !

Please post if you plan to come .  So that we can sort races/crews

If not enough for racing, we shall still get a boat out and go for a jaunt or two.
Passengers Wecome !

Re: FRI NIGHT RACING AND PICNIC

Brian
Hi Robina , Kath and myself will be coming along to race and picnic.

Re: FRI NIGHT RACING AND PICNIC

Molly and Paula will be there - hopefully convince Mr Blick to come and support too x

Re: FRI NIGHT RACING AND PICNIC

We shall be there.

Re: FRI NIGHT RACING AND PICNIC

.

Re: FRI NIGHT RACING AND PICNIC

I will come along but may not get there until 6.45 ish xx

Re: FRI NIGHT RACING AND PICNIC

Sheila Tidd
Yes I'll be there.

Re: FRI NIGHT RACING AND PICNIC

Roo Lynton-Evans
4x L-E's should be there on Friday.  Looking forward to it.

Roo

Re: FRI NIGHT RACING AND PICNIC

robina and chris
We need some more if we are to have a few Races !!!!