⚡️FIXED! URGENT This is ON for 18:00 tonight: Request to help roll Islander Fri 6pm, Antifoul prep

⚡️FIXED! URGENT This is ON for 18:00 tonight: Request to help roll Islander Fri 6pm, Antifoul prep

In order for the first day of my maintenance tasks to work, I need 20 bods to roll Islander tonight Friday at 6pm, pls sign up by 2pm and I’ll see if we make the numbers.
Check back at 3pm for a yes/no
It will only take 20 minutes.
Early arrivals MEET AT Main Slip to recover her first.

For info: Plastic gigs can be rolled with 2 struts across the gunnels and fenders to ease her onto.
They can also be rowed with one good boatman! Naughty Bos’n

Emma W
Greg
Jackie
Tim
Paul J
Bev
Aisling
MtB
Dougie
Andrew
Jason
Ben
Chris E
Brian
Colin (early shift 17:30)

Re: ⚡️URGENT request to help roll Islander Fri 6pm, Antifoul prep

BevW
Hi,
I can be there at 6.
Bev

Re: ⚡️URGENT request to help roll Islander Fri 6pm, Antifoul prep

See yiu at 6 pm
Ben

Re: ⚡️URGENT request to help roll Islander Fri 6pm, Antifoul prep

Ben
Sorry folks.The unexpected has cropped up. Can’t make this now

Re: ⚡️FIXED! URGENT This is ON for 18:00 tonight: Request to help roll Islander Fri 6pm, Antifoul prep

Thanks to everyone who came tonight, good job, ready to go in the morning.

MtB