🥴 FIXED Help required with Star, she’s fighting me...

🥴 FIXED Help required with Star, she’s fighting me...

All week long, just text me or post here....
I’ve got Dougie and Greg this morning, could do with help this pm (Weds) and eve, then thru Thursday, Friday.....
MtB

Weds: Matt, Greg, Doug, SimonS, Perry, Bev, Roo, Aileen THANKS YOU GUYS!
Thursday: AM Matt, Greg, Brian, PM xxxx, yyyy
Friday: AM Matt, Tim, Ali, PM xxx, yyyy

Re: 🥴 Help required with Star, she’s fighting me...

Clair Fennessy
I can help on fri during the day. Can do anything except paint.
Thanks

Clair

Re: 🥴 Help required with Star, she’s fighting me...

eimearoc
Hey. Can help after erg fri finished at 5.30pm

Thanks
Eimear

Re: 🥴 Help required with Star, she’s fighting me...

BevW
Hi Matt,
I can come down this eve.  What time? Can't get down before 5.30 though.
Thanks
Bev

Re: 🥴 Help required with Star, she’s fighting me...

Roo Lynton-Evans
Hi Matt,

Could do an hour between 6.15 and 7.15 this evening while Daniel is at cubs.

Roo

Re: 🥴 Help required with Star, she’s fighting me...

Aileen
Should be able to help this evening if not need for training. About 1830.

Re: 🥴 Help required with Star, she’s fighting me...

I’m there 5:45 for two hours. Only need 2 bods extra.

Re: 🥴 Help required with Star, she’s fighting me...

Thanks Eimear but we will be done by then.

Re: 🥴 Help required with Star, she’s fighting me...

Looking for Friday am peoples.....

Re: 🥴 Help required with Star, she’s fighting me...

Any takers for this pm?

Re: 🥴 Help required with Star, she’s fighting me...

BevW
Hi Matt,
Sorry - have to work so cant do this pm, but could come down again this evening if needed?
Let me know
Bev

Re: 🥴 Help required with Star, she’s fighting me...

TimP
Hi

What time Friday AM?

Re: 🥴 Help required with Star, she’s fighting me...

9am Tim?

Re: 🥴 Help required with Star, she’s fighting me...

TimP
See you then or shortly after as somewhat perversely I have a decorator painting at home who I need to see!

What Costa do you like?

Re: 🥴 Help required with Star, she’s fighting me...

MtB⚓️
Thankyou for the direct support Tim! Flat White pls.

Re: 🥴 Help required with Star, she’s fighting me...

robina and chris
Do you still need pm today, I could do 2...ish

Re: 🥴 Help required with Star, she’s fighting me...

MtB⚓️
Hi Robina
I’ll be down this eve at 6pm if u or others are interested?
MtB