FITBEAT

Mike Gilbert
Giggers, we have been offered a site at FITBEAT on Saturday 1st June at Emsworth Park to display a boat and try to drum up some additional members.

I plan to take Heart of Hayling across to Emsworth Park at 09.00 and display her there. The whole day is a 'showcase' for Sports Clubs and all the people going will be sporty types. So its a great opportunity to show off the boats and get people interested in our club, and the Cutters as well. So anyone who can - please drop by during the day to support your club and encourage new members to come rowing.

It runs 11.00-16.15....