😻 FIRST THREE STRETCHERS ARE STRAIGHT! Happy no 1,2&3! LET’S GET C-SHEL DONE! Have you enjoyed getting out in CShel recently? If NOT then help me! 🕊

Re: 🎄LET’S GET C-SHEL DONE! Have you enjoyed getting out in CShel recently? If NOT then help me! 🕊

MtB⚓️
She’s going to need to be carefully manoeuvred into place so I need plenty of helpers on the lift!
I’m waiting for the names to be finalised along with extras.
We are going to pull off an amazing rejuvenation of C-Shel to make her the ‘go-to’ grp gig in the club, be a part of that!

Re: 🎄LET’S GET C-SHEL DONE! Have you enjoyed getting out in CShel recently? If NOT then help me! 🕊

Feeling like a bit of fun and teamwork to put CShel in her shack at MRSC?
Sign up, you are greatly needed!

Re: 🎄LET’S GET C-SHEL DONE! Have you enjoyed getting out in CShel recently? If NOT then help me! 🕊

Adam
Lizy and I will help out too Matt.

AB
Club Chairman

Re: 🎄LET’S GET C-SHEL DONE! Have you enjoyed getting out in CShel recently? If NOT then help me! 🕊

Eithne and Al as well

Re: 🎄LET’S GET C-SHEL DONE! Have you enjoyed getting out in CShel recently? If NOT then help me! 🕊

3 more people required...

Re: 🎄3 more Required please!! LET’S GET C-SHEL DONE! Have you enjoyed getting out in CShel recently? If NOT then help me! 🕊

dot, dot, dot!

Re: 🎄3 more Required please!! LET’S GET C-SHEL DONE! Have you enjoyed getting out in CShel recently? If NOT then help me! 🕊

Patrick W
Hi Matt,
            been out of the loop for a while, I'll pop down and give a hand

Regards Patrick

Re: 🎄LET’S GET C-SHEL DONE! Have you enjoyed getting out in CShel recently? If NOT then help me! 🕊

Roo Lynton-Evans
I've posted, but not on your list, so that's a +1

Roo

Re: 🎄3 more Required please!! LET’S GET C-SHEL DONE! Have you enjoyed getting out in CShel recently? If NOT then help me! 🕊

That’s my best present today Roo! Glad you are coming to help out.
I don’t know why I didn’t put u on the list b4, happy rest of your Xmas x

Re: 🎄LET’S GET C-SHEL DONE! Have you enjoyed getting out in CShel recently? If NOT then help me! 🕊

Thanks everyone, she looks nice a snug in her new Airbnb..

Re: 😻 FIRST TWO STRETCHERS ARE STRAIGHT! Happy no 1&2! LET’S GET C-SHEL DONE! Have you enjoyed getting out in CShel recently? If NOT then help me! 🕊

We’re off to a great start folks, come play on Weds

Re: 😻 FIRST THREE STRETCHERS ARE STRAIGHT! Happy no 1,2&3! LET’S GET C-SHEL DONE! Have you enjoyed getting out in CShel recently? If NOT then help me! 🕊

BevW
That's brilliant Matt!!  Good to see her getting a bit of Langstone love finally :-)

I can't help on Wednesday but will be along to one of the next call ups.
Thanks for doing this!
Bev
12