😻 FIRST THREE STRETCHERS ARE STRAIGHT! Happy no 1,2&3! LET’S GET C-SHEL DONE! Have you enjoyed getting out in CShel recently? If NOT then help me! 🕊

😻 FIRST THREE STRETCHERS ARE STRAIGHT! Happy no 1,2&3! LET’S GET C-SHEL DONE! Have you enjoyed getting out in CShel recently? If NOT then help me! 🕊

It has begun....sign up to help me, first session Weds 8th Jan 6pm!
Please sign on the Topic in Bosun’s Locker.
MtB

Thanks everyone for coming, we managed it in the end, even with 5 people who couldn’t make it....
It’s important to turn up as otherwise it puts more strain on the fewer people that are there, especially their backs.

Special thanks to Bev for coming directly all the way from Reading for the occasion!

Watch out for help requests in the next 6 weeks!

Next time we lift her out I’ll take 30 bods as she won’t be touching down...

MtB

Mengeham Rythe Sailing Club
Marine Walk, Hayling Island PO11 9PG

https://goo.gl/maps/4FX4pGFkcB7Fnx5J8

Who does anything on the 27th December?
If you fancy something different then sign up below for helping me to lift CShel into her maintenance berth at Mengeham Rythe Sailing Club, Marine Walk, Hayling Island.

We have been given a covered workshop space for 6 weeks to complete her repairs, look out here for further requests to help.

Please sign up below, we’ll do the lift at 9:30am on the 27th Dec, I need 20+ Giggers please.
It will take 30 minutes, that’s all!

Thanks

Matt

So far

Roo
MtB
Emma W
Mike G
Colin Mc
Ben
Bev
Jackie
Greg
Chris
Robina
Simon H
Andrew 🌺
Sheila
Paula
Stuart
Lizy
Adam
Eithne
Al
Patrick

Re: 🍰 CShel Stretcher Alignment and Hull Repairs BIG LIFT

Colin McPhee
Dear Matt

I will be there even though Caroline has a big birthday on the 27 th

Cheers

Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: 🍰 CShel Stretcher Alignment and Hull Repairs BIG LIFT

MtB⚓️
Thanks Colin, you are a trooper, I’ll buy you a Cricket Box to defend yourself with.
MtB x

Re: 🍰 CShel Stretcher Alignment and Hull Repairs BIG LIFT

Jane Cox
Sorry Matt, still up in Oxford

Re: 🍰 CShel Stretcher Alignment and Hull Repairs BIG LIFT

Clair Fennessy
Sorry Matt I’m in Holland 🇳🇱. Good luck with lifting that old girl
Ben

Re: 🍰 CShel Stretcher Alignment and Hull Repairs BIG LIFT

Ben
I’ll be there Matt

Re: 🍰 CShel Stretcher Alignment and Hull Repairs BIG LIFT

BevW
Hi Matt,
I'm coming back from Christmas with the family on 27th. Planning to be back early so will join you if I make it back in time. (Need to be a 'maybe' only for numbers).
Thanks for organising
Bev x

Re: 🍰 CShel Stretcher Alignment and Hull Repairs BIG LIFT

Hi Matt
Greg and I will be available and any Tutt stragglers who are here, if I can muster them up.
Jackie

Re: 🍰 CShel Stretcher Alignment and Hull Repairs BIG LIFT

robina and chris
We shall be there

Robina and Chris

Re: 🍰 CShel Stretcher Alignment and Hull Repairs BIG LIFT

Simon Hughes
I can help on that morning Matt.

Re: 🍰 CShel Stretcher Alignment and Hull Repairs BIG LIFT

Sorry - Kieran & I are away xx

Re: 🍰 CShel Stretcher Alignment and Hull Repairs BIG LIFT

Roo Lynton-Evans
I'm in, will try to remember to turn up this time Matt.

Roo

Re: 🍰 CShel Stretcher Alignment and Hull Repairs BIG LIFT

Needing more thanks!

Re: 🍰 CShel Stretcher Alignment and Hull Repairs BIG LIFT

Andrew Berry
.... I hope to be there..

Re: 🍰 CShel Stretcher Alignment and Hull Repairs BIG LIFT

anitapreston
sorry Matt, I will be back at work, but will look out for future requests for help.

Re: 🎄Have you enjoyed getting out in CShel recently? If NOT then help me get Stretcher Alignment DONE! 🕊

Thanks for signing up or telling me otherwise...
If you don’t like her how she is then sign up here and we’ll get CShel sorted, I need to get her lifted into the workshop first!

Re: 🎄Have you enjoyed getting out in CShel recently? If NOT then help me get Stretcher Alignment DONE! 🕊

simon sprackling
sorry Bosun cannot do 27th

Re: 🎄Have you enjoyed getting out in CShel recently? If NOT then help me get Stretcher Alignment DONE! 🕊

Sheila Tidd
Yes I can be there .

Re: 🎄Have you enjoyed getting out in CShel recently? If NOT then help me get Stretcher Alignment DONE! 🕊

HI Matt - hopefully able to help.

P x

Re: 🎄Have you enjoyed getting out in CShel recently? If NOT then help me get Stretcher Alignment DONE! 🕊

StuartJ
I'm about for this.
12