FAO the rowers on Saturday 2nd - first sesson

FAO the rowers on Saturday 2nd - first sesson

Andrew & Debbie B
Please can at least one or two of :

Ian
Marion
Alan R
Eithne
Alex
Robina
Colin

Meet me at the 'red compound' i.e the new storage compound by the North slip in the Marina, at 9:30 to allow plenty of time to uncover, couple up and move around to the normal slip for launching so that you can go off for your constitutional at 10:00 without undue delay

Thanks Andrew

Re: FAO the rowers on Saturday 2nd - first sesson

Mike Gilbert
Please note that the Learn to Row course will need a Gig on the water at 07.30 and you are welcome to take her away after the Course finishes at 09.00.... mike

Re: FAO the rowers on Saturday 2nd - first sesson

Andrew & Debbie B
Great Mike  - I was not aware of that, good news then

Re: FAO the rowers on Saturday 2nd - first sesson

Hi Mike , i can meet you at the compound at 7.30 if it helps and assist to launch from slipway, I have booked berth B52 for saturday so you can return her to this berth after use if thats ok.
We have a session going at 10am.
Many rhanks.
Brian

Sent from

On Feb 28, 2013, at 9:04 AM, "Mike Gilbert [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]"<[hidden email]> wrote:

Please note that the Learn to Row course will need a Gig on the water at 07.30 and you are welcome to take her away after the Course finishes at 09.00.... mike

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.n6.nabble.com/FAO-the-rowers-on-Saturday-2nd-first-sesson-tp78p86.html

Re: FAO the rowers on Saturday 2nd - first sesson

Alan & Julia
Hi Andrew,

I can make it at 09.30 hrs on Saturday, see you at our compound.

Cheers,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: FAO the rowers on Saturday 2nd - first sesson

Alan & Julia
Scratch that last posting, I've just seen Mike's note!

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson