Expedition to Itchenor on Sunday Sept 22

Expedition to Itchenor on Sunday Sept 22

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Is anyone interested in taking a gig on an expedition to Itchenor on Sunday?
High tide is at 14.00 (4.9m), so the plan is to jump in one of the gigs when the training row comes back and row off for a beer at the Ship Inn in Itchenor. I was going to suggest lunch but I'm not sure about the speed of service there so I suggest people bring snacks so we don't get delayed unduly.
We will meet at the north slipway at 11.00, and return at about 14.00 (ish).
Post your interest now!
Chris Partridge