Eureka!

ChrisEllis
You may have seen some tongue in cheek posters for Deckbeaters at the unit. I know from decades of painful experience that finding the right kit to protect me whilst rowing has been difficult. At last I've found some top quality padded lycra shorts for watersports that are fit for purpose (i.e. not for cycling). Having now been using them for a while I'm happy that this won't be an issue again.

The reason for the post is not only to alert you to this very important fact(!) but to share the info and also to flag that being black Friday/cyber Monday next weekend the chandlery is offering an extra 15% discount on top of the 20% discount which we'd already arranged for the club as a one-off.

I'm leaving a (new) pair at the unit for a few days for you to look at and feel the comfort.... obviously I felt it best to make those who might be interested aware now (apologies if you aren't), whilst this additional offer is there to take advantage of. It seemed selfish not to share it.

Rory will be at the Chandlery unit at HISC over the weekend, alternatively speak to me (or go online on Cyber Monday www.sandypointchandlery.com).

Happy (and comfortable) Rowing...

Chris

Re: Eureka!

sharon
Hi Chris I would like a pair
What is the sizing like such as SML or are there ladies sizes ?
Kind regards
Sharon

Sent from my iPhone

On 27 Nov 2019, at 19:57, ChrisEllis [via Langstone Pilot Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Eureka-tp58994.html
To unsubscribe from Langstone Pilot Gig Club, click here.

Re: Eureka!

Clair Fennessy
Yes please. The damage I have done to my nether regions isn’t pretty !

Re: Eureka!

ChrisEllis
Deckbeater size guide

Re: Eureka!

ChrisEllis
For anyone who's interested I'll leave an order form at the unit over the weekend too...

Cheers,

Chris

Re: Eureka!

Thanks Chris, I will pop along to see Rory tomorrow Sat morning .