Errol's nasty encounter with a wasp.

robina and chris
Those of you at Men's training yesterday will have known that Errol had a nasty fall from his bike on the way
to training, as a wasp got into his cycle helmet. He spent 5 hrs at A&E for half hours treatment.

He has lost some skin and has a badly bruised shoulder. He can't drive for a couple of days due to blurred vision but otherwise ok. Hoping to get back rowing as soon as poss.

Re: Errol's nasty encounter with a wasp.

Katherine West
How Awful! get well soon Errol! xx

Re: Errol's nasty encounter with a wasp.

Hey Errol I hope the wasp is ok!
Only kidding glad to hear it is not serious and hope you are ready and fit really soon   Nx

Re: Errol's nasty encounter with a wasp.

Shelley
Broken oar. Broken cycle helmet. Stop with the breaking stuff there please?!!

Get well soon. If you need anything (like a kettlebell workout to strengthen that shoulder again!!) just shout.

xx

Re: Errol's nasty encounter with a wasp.

Mike Gilbert
Sooo not having a 'bee in his bonnet...' more a 'hornet in his helmet' ?

Re: Errol's nasty encounter with a wasp.

Mike Gilbert
...get well soon...

Re: Errol's nasty encounter with a wasp.

Alan & Julia
Just got back from the land of Gig Racing and saw this post.

Bloody Hell Errol, get well soom mate - we need you in stroke.

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Errol's nasty encounter with a wasp.

Alan Harding
Well it could have been worst....like a low flying Penguin!
Hope you are back in the boats & bar soon.
All the best
Alan H

Re: Errol's nasty encounter with a wasp.

Jonathan Rowlands
Get well soon Errol! Was that you I saw pulling wheelies through Westown on Saturday morning heading towards the BMX track?

Re: Errol's nasty encounter with a wasp.

Nice one Alan!  Well remembered!!
I suspect the low flying penguin may got off more lightly than so said wasp ;-)
Nx

Re: Errol's nasty encounter with a wasp.

Errolg
Hi All

Just wanted to say thanks for your get well messages.

I am well on the mend but still have pain at certain points of movement but I am desperate to get back to full fitness for our trip to Clovelly and GRR. To that end I am going to have a go in Bembridge tomorrow afternoon!

Thanks to Chris B for coming to my rescue on the fateful day and transported my bike home! What a great team captain!

See you on the water soon I hope.

Errol