Erg use idea .

jax sprackling
Just a thought .why not lend the clubs Ergs out to keen members until they can be used in situ
.I have one .hoorah !

Re: Erg use idea .

Brian
Hi Jax , I am sure that this suggestion will be taken up as the CPGA have today announced A virtual indoor rowing competition with remote participation from all clubs during April .

Re: Erg use idea .

Clair Fennessy
Yep. We would need to ensure access for any member and set up an agreed period of time almost like a library that we could sign them out for if my assumption is right that the ones in the club house could be rented out. Maybe we could pay some pin money to add to a fund to potentially buy some more ergs ( once we have a confirmed training space !).

Thanks

Clair

Re: Erg use idea .

Rachel Norris
I think Jax was suggesting that it might be a good idea to lend the Ergs to three people to take home so they were at least being used. The advantage of that is that most people would have someone else in the house when they were using them. We have never let people use the Ergs alone in the clubhouse in case they have heart problems  ....I feel like Steve made me write this!

Rachel

Re: Erg use idea .

Did this get resolved?
It’s not a biggy, register interest, put the names in a pot, draw out 3 every calendar month.
Keep the wheels a turnin....there’s more reason to - than not!
MtB