Easy does it - mixed crew training Fri 14th at 7pm - 2 guest seats available.

Easy does it - mixed crew training Fri 14th at 7pm - 2 guest seats available.

Ivor
This post was updated on .
The Easy does it mixed team will be training on Friday evening 14th at 7pm.

There is 2 seats available, one stroke side, one bow side, available to the first 2 people to post.

Meet at 6.30pm to be rowing at 7pm for about an hour.

Cox - Brian
Crew- not in seat order
Ali
Ivor
Mandy K
Mandy B
Debbie B
Nicki

Re: Easy does it - mixed crew training Fri 14th at 7pm - 2 guest seats available.

Debbie Berry
Yes please if there’s still a space. Debbie.

Re: Easy does it - mixed crew training Fri 14th at 7pm - 2 guest seats available.

Nicki B
Yes please from me too if there is a space

Re: Easy does it - mixed crew training Fri 14th at 7pm - 2 guest seats available.

Mike Lowery
If there is a place free. Yes please.

Mike L   ta

Re: Easy does it - mixed crew training Fri 14th at 7pm - 2 guest seats available.

Ivor
I have to accept the offers on a first come basis, so Debbie and Nicki meet at the club at 6.30pm.

Thanks
Ivor