Eastney SEEGL Sat 1st Feb MENS CREWS and RACE ORDER

Eastney SEEGL Sat 1st Feb MENS CREWS and RACE ORDER

Mens A Cox Errol       Not posted in seat order - sort on the day
Jez
Jason
Richard
Jack S
Adam
Roo

Mens B Cox C.B.
George
Ben
Simon S
Lee
Glynn
Colin

Mens C Cox Andrew
Matt
Doug
Steve H
C.B.
Derek
Patrick

Mixed A
Jason
Richard
Adam

Mixed B
Jack
Roo
Jez

Reserves
Steve Harvey
Mike Lowerey

Coxes available
C.B
Errol
Andrew B

thanks
C.B.

RACE ORDER
Ladies C
Men’s C
Ladies B
 Men’s B
Ladies  A
Men’s A
Mixed B
Mixed A

Re: Eastney SEEGL Sat 1st Feb MENS CREWS

Mary Golden
Hello Robina & Chris
Due to change of plans I'm available if needed/wanted to fill a slot in c crew. Cheers Derek W.

Re: Eastney SEEGL Sat 1st Feb MENS CREWS

robina and chris
Thanks Derek, I shall add you to the C team

Re: Eastney SEEGL Sat 1st Feb MENS CREWS

Richard B
Hi Chris and Robin, depending on the timings on the day I may not be able to do mixed, as I have to leave by about 2.30 due to commitments in London.
Cheers
Rich

Re: Eastney SEEGL Sat 1st Feb MENS CREWS

Richard B
Robina not Robin, stupid autocorrect

Re: Eastney SEEGL Sat 1st Feb MENS CREWS

.

Re: Eastney SEEGL Sat 1st Feb MENS CREWS

Jason Hebblethwaite
Possibility I may also not be able to make the mixed as off to Hull for uncles bday

Re: Eastney SEEGL Sat 1st Feb MENS CREWS

George Jones
Any other George's about or am I the one and only

Re: Eastney SEEGL Sat 1st Feb MENS CREWS

robina and chris
You are the one and only George !

Re: Eastney SEEGL Sat 1st Feb MENS CREWS

Andrew Berry
Although We do have a Georgie Jones , who rowed to Emsworth today....

Lovely stuff

Re: Eastney SEEGL Sat 1st Feb MENS CREWS

Glynn
Any idea on race order yet?

Dropping Adele off in Fratton at 11am and will have both kids with me so will need some help looking after them while I race.

If Rich and J have to go happy to step into mixed.

Re: Eastney SEEGL Sat 1st Feb MENS CREWS

Bex Marshall
No problem re Kiddies - they can be with me and Verity.
Bex

Re: Eastney SEEGL Sat 1st Feb MENS CREWS

robina and chris
Hopefully we shall know the race order by tomorrow.

Re: Eastney SEEGL Sat 1st Feb MENS CREWS and RACE ORDER

.

Re: Eastney SEEGL Sat 1st Feb MENS CREWS and RACE ORDER

Richard B
With that race order I am going to have to literally jump out of the boat and go after the mens A to make my commitments in London. I will be unable to take part in the mixed.
Cheers
Richard

Re: Eastney SEEGL Sat 1st Feb MENS CREWS and RACE ORDER

George Jones
Any chance anyone is flying past fratton station/ fawcett road area and fancy giving my girlfriend and I a lift to Eastney this Saturday? Your kindness will be rewarded with a hot drink of your choice!

Re: Eastney SEEGL Sat 1st Feb MENS CREWS and RACE ORDER

Mike Lowery
This post was updated on .
Hi

What time might you need a lift . I live in the area ??

Use.   mike_lowery_24@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Eastney SEEGL Sat 1st Feb MENS CREWS and RACE ORDER

Martin Evans
As I've got a bit of an injury which I do not want to make worse I'm not going to be able to race now. Hopefully one of the reserves can enjoy the race instead.

Martin

Re: Eastney SEEGL Sat 1st Feb MENS CREWS and RACE ORDER

Thanks for letting us know Martin, get well soon.