Easter Puppy

Jez

Easter Puppy

Jez
Hi,

Hope everyone is well,

I know that this is not rowing but thought you would all like to meet Freddie, he is a Cocker Spaniel/Chocolate Labrador cross

He has brought a lot of fun and joy to this house in this odd time and  Bex and I are looking forward to seeing everyone and introducing you to  Freddie and getting some rowing.

Our training has been temp halted as Super Women Bex snapped the Water rower strap, new one ordered!

Why the name Freddie - there are three reasons and you can choose which to believe.

Verity - selected the name and we could not face a tantrum
Bex - called after Freddie Pargetter (Archers) reason nice but a bit dim!
Jez  - after Freddie Flintoff  I am a big fan plus also as long as did not have to call for Peppa Pig in the local park did not mind.

Happy Easter all

Love

Jez Bex, Verity, Sullivan, Maddie and Millie
Jez

Re: Easter Puppy

Kimberley
He looks so cute can’t wait to meet him 🐶

Re: Easter Puppy

Ah lovely to hear from you Jez.
The puppy looks adorable, I have never had a dog and didn't quite get people's attachment to them but we have one at our place now as my Grandson (an only child living next door to us) has a rescue dog,Toffo which is currently his best friend !
 I am also totally in love with Toffo, and now understand the 'dog ' thing.

Very best wishes to you, Bex and all the Family

Much love
Robina xxxx

ps.  I am going with Bex and The Archers

Re: Easter Puppy

Andrew Berry
Very nice  but what you have to remember is a puppy isn't just for Easter, its for Christmas too ...... or something like that.

Re: Easter Puppy

simon sprackling
beautiful colour , more spaniel than Lab ?
weird  times , Erg week next week .
Jez

Re: Easter Puppy

Jez