Eames farm { meeting room } Wed training .

Eames farm { meeting room } Wed training .

jax sprackling
PO10 8DE   this space is available to hire on a wed evening , we could use it for team training if we took some ergs along and weights etc, we could try it for free this Wed  .  45 min slots from 6 pm  til whenever . Any thoughts
kitchen toilets wam could  fitt 12 or more . 10 mins from unit traffic permitting .
Simon

Re: Eames farm { meeting room } Wed training .

Greg Tutt
Yes please Simon. I can bring my erg.
Regards
Greg

Re: Eames farm { meeting room } Wed training .

Clair Fennessy
Great idea thanks very much Simon. Could I suggest that the bookings are for an hour then there’s less chance of overlap. Also some erg sessions will need to be longer. I’d also suggest the club purchases the blue erg book currently in the clubhouse which belongs to Jason so it can be used going forward. The captains are due to email the next erg plans very soon and they involve sessions from the blue book.
Many thanks
Clair

Re: Eames farm { meeting room } Wed training .

jax sprackling
all makes sense Claire . I have the blue book if needed . I could  look into other days if more suitable . I know Tuesdays  are out . Would you like to have a look on wed ?

Re: Eames farm { meeting room } Wed training .

simon sprackling
come on B team and super vets lets do 7 til 8 ?

Re: Eames farm { meeting room } Wed training .

ChrisEllis

Yes, I'm certainly interested in principal but this Weds I won't be back in time I'm afraid.

Cheers,

Chris

Re: Eames farm { meeting room } Wed training .

Aileen
I'd be interested but 18:00 is just a bit early.  Any chance of 18:30 or 19:00?

Jax/Simon. I can pop over wed night for a nose. Prob around 7:30 if that’s ok.

Re: Eames farm { meeting room } Wed training .

jax sprackling
Hi Clair

Thanks, I wont be there but I will let Simon know and he will be in contact with you.

XX

Jax/Simon. I can pop over wed night for a nose. Prob around 7:30 if that’s ok.

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Eames-farm-meeting-room-Wed-training-tp59908p59952.html
To unsubscribe from Eames farm { meeting room } Wed training ., click here.

Re: Eames farm { meeting room } Wed training .

simon sprackling
CANCELLED due to shortage of numbers . Greg is going to pop over after Sat rowing  anyone who wants to have a look welcome . Simon

Re: Eames farm { meeting room } Wed training .

Glynn
Sorry I missed the post. Happy to attend with my erg if needed when it’s up and running. Slightly later is better for me ideally 7.30 if we can once the kids are in bed. Glynn