EXCITING WEEKEND FOR LANGSTONE

What a great weekend we have had with our 5 mile crews competing throughout the weekend and working really hard in the sunshine.

A packed weekend with seven new juniors trying out gig rowing and 30 adult rowers having their first free Taster Session.

Always great to see all our club members getting stuck in and helping out with these events and it was really appreciated by the new rowers. Some lovely comments already coming in -

"It was a real pleasure to come along yesterday. Everyone was so very welcoming and friendly"

"I thoroughly enjoyed my taster session and everyone was amazingly welcoming, kind and supportive - thanks to you all"

"Enjoyed my first taster session yesterday and was impressed with how friendly and helpful you all were"

Thank you to everyone involved in making our club work so well and getting over any little hitches along the way!

Jackie

Re: EXCITING WEEKEND FOR LANGSTONE

Paula Bray
Thanks Jackie -  am aware how much planning went into the weekend on top of all the 5 mile races - you and the committee worked exceptionally hard - we are lucky to have you x

Re: EXCITING WEEKEND FOR LANGSTONE

Great to be involved Jackie. Such a brilliant club. M&D

Re: EXCITING WEEKEND FOR LANGSTONE

Nikki H-S
Well done everyone.   Special thanks to Jackie, Greg, Brian and Bev who have worked so hard to get this organised.  Not to forget our amazing coxes.  Thank you all.

Re: EXCITING WEEKEND FOR LANGSTONE

bramleya
Well done to  Jackie , Bev, Brian and Greg for all of their hard work. It was a pleasure to help. Mandy B.

Re: EXCITING WEEKEND FOR LANGSTONE

Carole Driver
Thanks Jackie.  I enjoyed helping with the open row, and would like to help again on sunday if you need me.

Re: EXCITING WEEKEND FOR LANGSTONE

Aileen
Very well done to all those organising the weekend. Much appreciated by everyone. Xx

Re: EXCITING WEEKEND FOR LANGSTONE

All those who volunteered to help out this coming weekend please be aware  that a new post will appear on this forum in the next day or so to give those on last weekends the taster sessions their First Open Row , A timetable of Saturday and Sunday afternoon sessions will apply as successfully put into practice last weekend  .
PLEASE BE ON  STANDBY AND LOOK OUT FOR THE FORUM POSTING FOR SATURDAY 12th and SUNDAY 13th JUNE .THANK YOU.