ERGS AT THE CLUBHOUSE - Cleaning rota

The clubhouse is in the process of being made Covid safe ready for a return to using the Ergs from Aug 1st.

Space has been cleared for the machines and all clutter decamped. Jane and Kim are kindly giving it a Deep Clean on Thurs this week.
Instructions will be in place for Ergo users to clean and disinfect between sessions.

It will then need a weekly Deep Clean preferably on Thurs or Fri. every week.
For 2 people it should take approx 30 mins.

Please post on here if you are able to help and I can create a Rota.

 As many as possible PLEASE to spread the Love !

Re: ERGS AT THE CLUBHOUSE - Cleaning rota

robina and chris
I am happy to take my turn.

Re: ERGS AT THE CLUBHOUSE - Cleaning rota

Jane Cox
Myself and Kim will be using the ergs I’m sure - so will go onto the rota also

Re: ERGS AT THE CLUBHOUSE - Cleaning rota

Lance
Jas & I are planning to erg early Friday mornings so very happy to take a turn on the rota then.

Re: ERGS AT THE CLUBHOUSE - Cleaning rota

Mike Lowery
Happy to put in time cleaning ,repairing if you wish.

Ps I am putting my name up again for local elections ,means meeting all the MP s can really make things happen . Re discharge into harbour.polution , plastic waste.  Food for thought! Ug.

Regards.  Mike Lowery