ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

Kath
Will not be available for the 17th and 24th December.

Will not be available now until 31st. Thank you.

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

Jemima Walton
Hi, can I book for this morning 11am-12pm ?

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

Ephillips
Please can I book myself and Eimear at 07:00-08:00 every Friday?
Thanks,
Esme

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

Jane Cox
Wednesday 8th January 19:00-20:00
Jane, Aileen & possibly Paula

Jemima W 12/01 0900-0930

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

Clair Fennessy
Hi can I request to book the ergs on Fri 17 Jan from 8-9 for Jane and I.

Thanks Clair

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

Jack Shore
Sorry to keep posting, please could we make the Wednesday to cover 1800-2000. If others wanted to go at the same time they are welcome to join if we are in the way

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

Lance
Could Jas & I book a regular spot for Fridays between 0600 and 0700 please?

Cant see anyone else has posted so Aileen and Paula for 6.30 tonight please x

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

Richard B
Jason and I for 07.30 Sunday 26th January please.

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

eimearoc
Hey Nat,
Can you amend Esme and myself slot to 7.15pm instead of 7am for tomorrow only,
Thanks
Eimear

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

Molly Blick
Hey Nat,

Beth and I were wondering whether we could erg on Tuesday 3rd (tomorrow) at 6pm after the men this week due to work commitments.

Hope that's okay,
thanks
Molly :)

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

Natalie
Hi Molly I have added you in on Tues assuming its a one off and not every Tuesday - let me know if I am mistaken

Are you still wanting your Monday slot that is in there now?