ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

KEEP FIT DURING REGATTA SEASON THE WINTER ON THE ERGS
See guidance videos below on techniques and now to do your PBs as always if anyone needs assistance please feel free to ask.

ERG Bookings - please REPLY TO THIS POST to be added and use 24hr clock so that AM and PM is clear... check details, and then delete original post.

Please ensure that if you cannot make any of your pre-booked sessions that you either message me via Whatsup or Text, or add a post on the erg booking part of the forum so I can amend your booking.  As much notice a possible is preferred.  This is only fair to enable others to use the room/equipment.
Up to 6 people can attend each session, if the session rotates between floor and erg work.  Feel free to ask to join another session with less then 6 booked.

£1 per person to use them please pay in to the PIN money, covers maintenance and contributes to club.

HOPEFULLY ALL TO BE RECOVERED SOON.

KEEP FIT AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HEALTHY!

For those who have access to Facebook these videos are very good at explaining good erg posture and technique, unfortunately I have been unable to figure out a way to share it without going via FB, maybe as for someone with account to show you.   It is VERY useful.  There are some non FB ones too.

https://www.facebook.com/685197608261756/posts/1876128539168651/
https://www.facebook.com/DecentRowing/videos/1902500516445323/

This one is quite long but VERY informative with good posture exercises:
Times can be improved with good posture and technique alone... plus it's better for your body.  No FB needed -
https://www.decentrowing.com/key-ergo-and-rowing-skills-user-guide.html

Good erg technique and keeping arms straight and engaging core:
https://www.facebook.com/DecentRowing/videos/229990504530214/
https://www.facebook.com/DecentRowing/videos/2222205571141481/
https://www.facebook.com/DecentRowing/videos/2143000479299903/

If anyone is unsure if their technique is correct... ask someone to "spot" you and check, or better still video you (side on) and then you can self critique.  Happy to help anyone if they need it, let me know... that is not to say I am perfect, but there are some tips we have been taught during L2 Coach course that may help.

This article related to 2K strategy for the erg rowing:  https://ergstick.com/how-to-pace-a-2000m-ergo-test/

Here are some more tips on the 2K erg test:  https://www.decentrowing.com/ergo-tip-for-doing-a-good-2k-832115.html

For those without a FB account this may be helpful - ERG POSTURE - Indoor Rowing Course with Lesson 1 - Posture:
https://www.decentrowing.com/indoor-rowing-course-lesson-1-posture.html

Some very useful stretches too (only available through FB though):
https://www.facebook.com/DecentRowing/videos/2220444777984227/

Hope it all helps.

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added... check details, and then delete your original post

Roo Lynton-Evans
This post was updated on .
Hi Nathalie - could you shift mine and Jack's booking to 05.30 on Mondays rather than in the evening - and can we be regulars in this slot?

Cheers

Roo

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added... check details, and then delete your original post

Natalie
Apologies Roo I thought that had already been done - not sure what happened there but all sorted now.

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

TimP
Hi Nat

We will not need the 5pm slot this Tuesday.

Cheers

Tim

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

Clair Fennessy
Can I book ergs for wed 30 Oct 7:30-8:30. Clair and Jane. We would still like our thurs session too.

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

Richard B
Can I book for Jason and I this Sunday 10th November at 19.30 please.
Thanks Richard

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

jax sprackling
Hi Nat please can I book myself and Rachel in on 11.11.19 at 17.30  thanks Jax

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

robina and chris
Robina and Sheila

8.30am  Mon 11th Nov

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

Ephillips
Is it possible to join Jane and Clair 07:00-08:00 on Thursday 21st please? Esme

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

Ephillips
Eimear and I for Friday 27th 07:00-08:00 please.
Thanks,
Esme

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

Esme I have added you to both bookings - not sure if that is right or not.

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

Aileen
Wednesday 20 November

18:30 - Paula and Aileen

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

Tues 26th  8.30 -9.30am
Robina, Sheila, Kath please

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

Jason Hebblethwaite
Jason Rich today 1930 cheers

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

Tues 08.30-09.30

Robina, Sheila, Kath

Natalie, please can we post as a regular slot

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

eimearoc
Hi Nat

Can you booked myself and Hannah for tomorrow 6.15pm to 7pm

Thanks
Eimear

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

Ephillips
Eimear and I for this Friday 07:00-08:00 please.
Thanks,
Esme

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

Jack Shore
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ERG Bookings - please reply to THIS POST to be added use 24hr clock... check details, and then delete your original post

Natalie
Thanks Jack all fixed