END OF SEASON CELEBRATION - FRI 25TH OCT- PARKING INFO.

END OF SEASON CELEBRATION - FRI 25TH OCT- PARKING INFO.

20191025_121146_resized_2.jpg
All ready for tonight.

All members
 are invited to Celebrate our very successful season of rowing.

Including

World Championships, Isles of Scilly
Hamble River Raid
Jurassic League
Langstone regatta
Round Hayling
Great River Race

PARKING If closed press the button at the barrier and say you are with Langstone Gig Club. There is parking close to the building but once that is full you will need to turn around and park on the causeway.

PO11 9SL

There will be a Presentation by the Captains and Coaches.
A slideshow of photos from all of our events throughout the year.
A few Awards and an insight about the plans for the 2020 season.

We would especially like to welcome newer members to get to know everyone.

Please come to relax and enjoy some general Rowing Banter.
In the lovely members bar /balcony at

 HAYLING ISLAND SAILING CLUB    7pm - 10.30pm
Sandy Point Rd PO11 9SL

No major food, just some Nibbles/Canapes.

FULL BAR FACILITIES

Dress code -Smart Casual

Thankyou
Robina  & Jackie

 On behalf of the Rowing Committee

Re: END OF SEASON CELEBRATION - FRI 25TH OCT- ALL THE DETAILS

robina and chris
Yes please

Robina and Chris

Re: END OF SEASON CELEBRATION - FRI 25TH OCT- ALL THE DETAILS

Kimberley
Yes please x

Re: END OF SEASON CELEBRATION - FRI 25TH OCT- ALL THE DETAILS

Clair Fennessy
Yes please Clair and Martina

Re: END OF SEASON CELEBRATION - FRI 25TH OCT- ALL THE DETAILS

eimearoc
I will be there, thanks Robina

Re: END OF SEASON CELEBRATION - FRI 25TH OCT- ALL THE DETAILS

Paula Bray
Dash it - away sorry! Enjoy! x

Re: END OF SEASON CELEBRATION - FRI 25TH OCT- ALL THE DETAILS

Richard B
I would really like to come, but unfortunately in Southampton from Friday to Sunday that weekend on a 20 year reunion weekend. My apologies in advance for not being there.

Re: END OF SEASON CELEBRATION - FRI 25TH OCT- ALL THE DETAILS

Mike Gilbert
yes please..

Re: END OF SEASON CELEBRATION - FRI 25TH OCT- ALL THE DETAILS

Jackie and Greg please x

Re: END OF SEASON CELEBRATION - FRI 25TH OCT- ALL THE DETAILS

So sorry to be missing this :( We will be away in Wales.
Have a great evening.
Mary & Derek
xx

Re: END OF SEASON CELEBRATION - FRI 25TH OCT- ALL THE DETAILS

Sheila Tidd
Yes please

Re: END OF SEASON CELEBRATION - FRI 25TH OCT- ALL THE DETAILS

StuartJ
yes please!

Re: END OF SEASON CELEBRATION - FRI 25TH OCT- ALL THE DETAILS

HutchinsonC001
I can get there for 9pm. Claire

Re: END OF SEASON CELEBRATION - FRI 25TH OCT- ALL THE DETAILS

Kieran & me please xx

Re: END OF SEASON CELEBRATION - FRI 25TH OCT- ALL THE DETAILS

BevW
I'll be there x

Re: END OF SEASON CELEBRATION - FRI 25TH OCT- ALL THE DETAILS

simon sprackling
Yes please from Jax and me

Re: END OF SEASON CELEBRATION - FRI 25TH OCT- ALL THE DETAILS

Yes please for Kath and myself . Thanks Brian

Re: END OF SEASON CELEBRATION - FRI 25TH OCT- ALL THE DETAILS

Clare Gibbs
Mark and I will be there

Re: END OF SEASON CELEBRATION - FRI 25TH OCT- ALL THE DETAILS

Please add Elise and Evita who are from Open Rowing and would like to come along .

Re: END OF SEASON CELEBRATION - FRI 25TH OCT- ALL THE DETAILS

Lee Farquhar
Hi yes please
123