EMBROIDERED CLUB CAPS NOW AVAILABLE!

Kath
Embroidered club caps are now available again.
I have ordered 20 initially but I can order more if required.
The caps are available from the clubhouse. If you can put your name on the list and quantity taken.
The price is £10 per cap and any profits will go to the club.
Payment can be made into my account, details below
Please make sure you put your name on the payment.

Kathleen Brett
Account No  53039297
Sort Code 535033

Re: EMBROIDERED CLUB CAPS NOW AVAILABLE!

Lance
Yes please Kath

Re: EMBROIDERED CLUB CAPS NOW AVAILABLE!

THE CAPS ARE STORED IN A  BOX WITHIN THE CLUBHOUSE , KINDLY ASK THE DRYSIDE COORDINATOR TO PASS YOU A CAP IF THEY ARE NOT ON DISPLAY OUTSIDE OF THE CLUBHOUSE AND ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST OF MEMBERS WHO  HAVE COLLECTED A CLUB CAP , THEN PAY BY USING THE LINK ON KATHS POST ABOVE. THANK YOU.

Re: EMBROIDERED CLUB CAPS NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi Kath
Thank you for this.
Took 2 this morning and have transferred £20 to your account.
Take care
Mary & Derek

Re: EMBROIDERED CLUB CAPS NOW AVAILABLE!

Kath
Thank you Mary

Re: EMBROIDERED CLUB CAPS NOW AVAILABLE!

StuartJ
Hi Kath,

just took a cap this morning and made a payment.

many thanks,
Stuart

Re: EMBROIDERED CLUB CAPS NOW AVAILABLE!

Kath
Thank you Stuart