Duke of Edinburgh Award Bronze / Silver

Andrew Berry
Just a reminder that rowing with the Junior Section can contribute to the physical section of these awards.

Please speak to me in advance and we can agree the 'objective' section you have to fill in.

I have just completed my first assessment at Silver level and as a result I am in a position to help with objective setting.

For the Bronze I can probably write it up retrospectively you forgot to tell me about it in advance.

Re: Duke of Edinburgh Award Bronze / Silver

Emma Cannon
Jack is in the process of joining up for the Bronze DOE so this is great. Thanks Andrew!