Door code cover broken

Liz Piercey
I'm not sure this comes under the bosun's remit but unfortunately when I raised the cover over the key pad this evening, not knowing my own strength, I managed to knock it clean off! I did try and refit it but failed!

Apologies and I hope someone can fix it.

Liz

Re: Door code cover broken

Jack Anson
Liz, It should just slide right back on? Where is it now?

Re: Door code cover broken

I did try to slide it back on but couldn't (was rather stressed at the time). I left it on the table with the sign-in sheets.

Re: Door code cover broken

Hi Liz,

If it floats, rotates, splinters, flakes, rusts or squeaks then I normally look after it!

Hence the door may not be under my umbrella.

Despite this I have fixed it before and would do again were it not for geographical reasons...

Try Andrew or Alan, I know Andrew is currently looking at the handle and sourcing other new parts.

Thanks MtB

Re: Door code cover broken

Andrew Berry
The handle was withdrawn from production years ago, and no spares are available - say the manufacturers.

Re: Door code cover broken

jax sprackling
 if it moos ,kiccks.grows or runs on diesel or needs a large hammer then in my remit but will look in morning..

Re: Door code cover broken

MtB⚓️
You are amazing Jax!