Donated BBQ - any use?

Hi GG Club
outside Unit 3 lives a very sad looking BBQ that does need a clean/good burn off.
It was donated to the club by a mate who was leaving for Australia.  I am told it does work, it has a little gas bottle with it, although I have not seen that since the move.

It is a too small for our regatta (we have an alternative for that), and may be too small for most things.

If one of you has the time and inclination to check it out to see if:

1.  It is worth saving and not too small to be of much use
2.  Fixing it up if it is deemed useful
3.  It needs to take a trip to the Recycling tip where maybe a family will get better use of it

No 3 I am happy to facilitate as I know it fits in my car.  Keep me posted no offense taken either way.

Re: Donated BBQ - any use?

MtB⚓️
Sounds good Natalie, I'm sure we can do something with it and put it to use. I'll ask one of the GGs to come up with a plan.
Sausage sizzle springs to mind...