🧼 🧽 Detail buffer required, Brasso experience an advantage, apply below

🧼 🧽 Detail buffer required, Brasso experience an advantage, apply below

I would like someone to buff Spirit’s name plate back to HMS RY Brittania standards!

Then repaint the letters, apply below and have a go!

Re: 🧼 🧽 Detail buffer required, Brasso experience an advantage, apply below

Natalie
If job still up for gabs... happy to give this a try Matt.

Re: 🧼 🧽 Detail buffer required, Brasso experience an advantage, apply below

Thanks Nat, I know you’ll do a great job, see me tomoz!

Re: 🧼 🧽 Detail buffer required, Brasso experience an advantage, apply below

Before

After

Well done Nat!

Re: 🧼 🧽 Detail buffer required, Brasso experience an advantage, apply below

Paula Bray
Wow! Great job Nat x

Re: 🧼 🧽 Detail buffer required, Brasso experience an advantage, apply below

BevW
Wow Nat!!  Amazing job - thank you xx