Desperately seeking men!

Eithne
So gentlemen, we have only four rowers for our 930 row this sat.  Myself, Katherine, Carole and Ruth so anyone up for a mixed row?

Re: Desperately seeking men!

Brian
i will be happy to join you girls for a row.
Best wishes
Brian

On May 9, 2013, at 10:47 PM, "Eithne [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

So gentlemen, we have only four rowers for our 930 row this sat.  Myself, Katherine, Carole and Ruth so anyone up for a mixed row?

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Desperately-seeking-men-tp523.html

Re: Desperately seeking men!

Andrew & Debbie B
Eithne / Brian - should the 11 o clock row be scrubbed ?  I would be happy to do the 9.30 with you and the ladies....Andrew.
Brian see you at 07.45 unless I hear different.

Re: Desperately seeking men!

Brian
Yes will be cancelled

On May 10, 2013, at 8:52 AM, "Andrew & Debbie B [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Eithne / Brian - should the 11 o clock row be scrubbed ?  I would be happy to do the 9.30 with you and the ladies....Andrew.
Brian see you at 07.45 unless I hear different.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Desperately-seeking-men-tp523p526.html

Re: Desperately seeking men!

Jonathan Rowlands
Can I join the ladies session on Sunday at 8am as the mens session has now been cancelled?

Re: Desperately seeking men!

Eithne
Ok so Andrew and brian added to the Saturday session, now at 6 so a couple of places left

Jonathan takes the 8th place on Sunday morning so all full unless we get a cancellation

Re: Desperately seeking men!

Adam
Administrator
Don't cancel sessions just get people to do extra ones
Club Chairman