Damage to oars

Patrick W
Hi Matt,
              Over the last couple of weeks some of the oars have sustained damage in minor accidents which in the case of their robust qualilties shouldn't have happen.  We have been concentrating on wetting down the gigs in this hot weather but what about the oars in the container? It must be like and oven in there during this weather especially with the doors closed all day.

Do you think we should soak all the oars this Saturday during training?

Regards Patrick

Re: Damage to oars

MtB⚓️
Well maybe look at getting some chains and leaving the door ajar with a padlock?

Re: Damage to oars

robina and chris
Why not put the best oars in the clubhouse and leave windows open pro tem?

Robina