Damage to SoN and trailer - fixed thanks all

Damage to SoN and trailer - fixed thanks all

Apologies but I managed to come in contact with the only low lying wall  in the parking lot trying to get back enroute from Exmouth 😥
I've sent pics on whatsup as for some reason the upload on here is not working.  I think a new tail light driver side is needed and a bit of TLC to the lower stern of SoN.
I am happy to pay for damages...really sorry to add this one to your list.

Re: Damage to SoN and trailer

MtB⚓️
Keeps me in a job Nat! No worries.
Thanks for posting and the photos by whatsup.

Re: Damage to SoN and trailer

Light ordered, Ben has volunteered to fit it, I’m sure before the next regatta.
Paint repairs ongoing this week.

Re: Damage to SoN and trailer

Natalie
Excellent thank you so much guys!  Much appreciated.

Re: Damage to SoN and trailer

Gig fixed and painted, waiting on parts for light.

Re: Damage to SoN and trailer

Trailer light arrives Thursday to Marina Office, Ben cannot fit it until next week, light board will be installed instead.

Re: Damage to SoN and trailer

Light fixed, job done, thanks Ben and Simon!
MtB